- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- New Zealand.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Grand Canyon
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Subject: Georgia Remove Subject: Andersonville Prison Remove Location: South Carolina Remove
Map showing route taken by U.S. prisoners of war, Feby. 1864, when sent from Richmond, Va., to Andersonville, Georgia.
Depicts railroad lines from Raleigh, N.C., through South Carolina and Georgia, highlighting in purple ink the particular train route Sneden took as a prisoner.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861