- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1740-1749 Remove Contributor: Thomas, John Remove Location: Guantanamo River Remove
A plan of George Stadt Camp near the River Guantamano in the island of Cuba and also of the intrenchments made on the adjacent hills, represented more at large with their profils ...
Relief shown by shading. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Pen-and-ink and watercolors. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index, 3 insets, and 2 relief profiles.
- Contributor: Thomas, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1741