- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1740-1749 Remove Contributor: Thomas, John Remove Subject: Cuba Remove
A plan of George Stadt Camp near the River Guantamano in the island of Cuba and also of the intrenchments made on the adjacent hills, represented more at large with their profils ...
Relief shown by shading. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Pen-and-ink and watercolors. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index, 3 insets, and 2 relief profiles. 1 ms. map : col. ; 38 x 71 cm.
- Contributor: Thomas, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1741