- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Location: Escambia Bay Remove
Scale 1:30,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 117.4 United States Coast Survey, no. 489. General chart showing soundings and coast vegetation. Chart is based on "long[itude] east from Public Square, Pensacola." ...
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861