- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plan of New Orleans.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Location: Florida Remove Subject: Cedar Keys (Fla. : Islands) Remove
Scale 1:50,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 117.35 From its Report of the Superintendent of the Coast Survey showing the progress of the survey during the year 1861 (Washington, Government Printing Office, 1862). Map 17. "No. 17" appears in the upper left corner. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas) - Gerdes, F. H. - Huger - Berryman, O. H. - Guthrie, J. J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861