- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Subject: Saint Marys River Remove
Scale 1:20,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 120.5 From its Report of the Superintendent of the Coast Survey, showing progress of the survey during the year 1862 (Washington, Government Printing Office, 1864). Map 31. "No. 31" in the upper left corner. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas) - Simpson, J. H. (James Hervey) - Evans, A. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862