- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Fernandina Remove
Scale 1:20,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 120.5 From its Report of the Superintendent of the Coast Survey, showing progress of the survey during the year 1862 (Washington, Government Printing Office, 1864). Map 31. "No. 31" in the upper left corner. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas) - Simpson, J. H. (James Hervey) - Evans, A. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862