- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Contributor: Wellge, H. Remove Subject: New Hampshire Remove Subject: East Rochester (Rochester, N.H.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 493 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Wellge, H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1884