- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Republic of Liberia
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Contributor: Wellge, H. Remove Subject: New Hampshire Remove Subject: Franklin (N.H.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 478 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest and view "Franklin Falls in 1856." AACR2
- Contributor: Wellge, H. (Henry) - Norris & Wellge - Wellge, H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1884