- A capital do Brasil.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Republic of Liberia
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Contributor: Wellge, H. Remove Subject: New Hampshire Remove Subject: Franklin Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 478 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest and view "Franklin Falls in 1856." AACR2
- Contributor: Wellge, H. (Henry) - Norris & Wellge - Wellge, H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1884