- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Ivory Coast.
- The city of New York.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of Liberia
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Contributor: White, John Remove Subject: Roanoke Colony Remove
Americæ pars, nunc Virginia dicta : primum ab Anglis inuenta, sumtibus Dn. Walteri Raleigh, Equestris ordinis ...
Scale ca. 1:1,700,000. Has watermark. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Pictorial map. Covers coastal region from Cape Fear to Chesapeake Bay. From Thomas Hariot's A ...
- Contributor: White, John - Bry, Theodor De - Harriot, Thomas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1590