- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of Liberia
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Contributor: Wit, Frederik De Remove Location: Greece Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Originally printed on 3 sheets. LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, annotated in ink on verso: 22. Includes ill. of lion with enslaved human figures shown in embellished title cartouche. Views of fortified towns in outer margins: Navarino -- Zarnata -- Casl. Tornese -- Corinto -- Malvasia -- Patrasso -- Coron -- Napoli di Romania -- Modon -- Misitra olun Sparta -- Atene ...
- Contributor: Wit, Frederik De.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1688