- Rio Colorado of the West
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- New Zealand.
- Grand Canyon
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Contributor: Wit, Frederik De Remove Location: Kythera Island Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Originally printed on 3 sheets. LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, annotated in ink on verso: 22. Includes ill. of lion with enslaved human figures shown in embellished title cartouche. Views of fortified towns in outer margins: Navarino -- Zarnata -- Casl. Tornese -- Corinto -- Malvasia -- Patrasso -- Coron -- Napoli di Romania -- Modon -- Misitra olun Sparta -- Atene ...
- Contributor: Wit, Frederik De.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1688