- General map of Cairo.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of Liberia
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Contributor: Wit, Frederik De Remove Location: Lefkas Island Remove
Peloponnesus hodie Moreæ Regnum : distincté divisum in omnes suas provincias, hodiernas atque veteres, cui et ...
Relief shown pictorially. Originally printed on 3 sheets. LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, annotated in ink on verso: 22. Includes ill. of lion with enslaved human figures shown in embellished title cartouche. Views ...
- Contributor: Wit, Frederik De.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1688