- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- General map of Cairo.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1680-1689 Remove Contributor: Wit, Frederik De Remove Location: Lefkas Island Remove
Peloponnesus hodie Moreæ Regnum : distincté divisum in omnes suas provincias, hodiernas atque veteres, cui et adiuguntur insulæ Cefalonia, Zante, Cerigo et St. Maura /
Relief shown pictorially. Originally printed on 3 sheets. LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, annotated in ink on verso: 22. Includes ill. of lion with enslaved human figures shown in embellished title cartouche. Views of fortified towns in outer margins: Navarino -- Zarnata -- Casl. Tornese -- Corinto -- Malvasia -- Patrasso -- Coron -- Napoli di Romania -- Modon -- Misitra olun Sparta -- Atene ...
- Contributor: Wit, Frederik De.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1688