- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Grand Canyon
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1680-1689 Remove Contributor: Wit, Frederik De Remove Subject: Greece Remove
Peloponnesus hodie Moreæ Regnum : distincté divisum in omnes suas provincias, hodiernas atque veteres, cui et adiuguntur insulæ Cefalonia, Zante, Cerigo et St. Maura /
Relief shown pictorially. Originally printed on 3 sheets. LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, annotated in ink on verso: 22. DLC Includes ill. of lion with enslaved human figures shown in embellished title cartouche. Views of fortified towns in outer margins: Navarino -- Zarnata -- Casl. Tornese -- Corinto -- Malvasia -- Patrasso -- Coron -- Napoli di Romania -- Modon -- Misitra olun Sparta -- ...
- Contributor: Wit, Frederik De.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1688