- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: French Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Deux Ponts, Christian Remove
Scale not given. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown by hachures. Oriented with north toward the lower right. Shows fortifications. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1205 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 650/1; 651/2
- Contributor: Deux Ponts, Christian
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1782