- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- The city of New York.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Japanese Remove Contributor: Fujita, Tonsai Remove
Scale ca. 1:360,000. Wood-block print. Relief shown pictorially. Japanese. Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Contributor: Fujita, Tonsai - Hashimoto, Ransai
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1854