- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Shows coast of Gulf of Morrosquillo between Sinú River and Fuerte Island. Also shows routes of expeditions. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Watermark: Strasburg fleur-de-lis. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 269 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index and ill. Maggs number annotated in pencil ...
- Contributor: Boto, Josef
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1790