- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Language: Castilian Remove Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough Remove Subject: Tamaulipas (Mexico) Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846