- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- General map of Cairo.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- The city of New York.
- Grand Canyon
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A capital do Brasil.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Language: Castilian Remove Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough Remove Subject: United States Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846