- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Castilian Remove Contributor: Canel, Sebastian Remove
Shows the coast of most of Veracruz State. Depths shown by soundings. Prime meridian: Cádiz. Watermarks: IV, J. Kool, and Strasburg fleur-de-lis. Pen-and-ink and red ink. Sheet consists of 4 pieces pasted together. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 531 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes note. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right ...
- Contributor: Canel, Sebastian
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777