- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Castilian Remove Location: Brazil Remove Contributor: Garzia, Pedro Remove
Shows southern portion of Patos Lagoon in the region of Rio Grande. Depths shown by soundings. Prime meridian: Tenerife. Oriented with north to the right. Watermarks: D. & C. Blauw; and, Strasburg ...
- Contributor: Garzia, Pedro
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1733