- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- The city of New York.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Castilian Remove Location: Gulf Coast Remove Location: Florida Remove
Also shows fort and settlements. Depths shown by soundings. Watermark: J. Whatman. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 824 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Printed label describing the map mounted on verso. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 40. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 53. Order number annotated ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1800