- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- China-India border.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- The city of New York.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Language: Castilian Remove Location: Gulf Coast Remove Location: Florida Remove
Also shows fort and settlements. Depths shown by soundings. Watermark: J. Whatman. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 824 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Printed label describing the map mounted on verso. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 40. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 53. Order number annotated ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1800