- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of Liberia
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Ivory Coast.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Language: Castilian Remove Location: Gulf Coast Remove Location: Guld Coast Remove
Also shows fort and settlements. Depths shown by soundings. Watermark: J. Whatman. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 824 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Printed label describing the map mounted on verso. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 40. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 53. Order number annotated ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1800