- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- New Zealand.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- The city of New York.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Language: Castilian Remove Location: Gulf Coast Remove Location: Guld Coast Remove
Also shows fort and settlements. Depths shown by soundings. Watermark: J. Whatman. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 824 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Printed label describing the map mounted on verso. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 40. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 53. Order number annotated ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1800