- Clarion, Clarion County
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Grand Canyon
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- New Zealand.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846