- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- China-India border.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Republic of Liberia
- A capital do Brasil.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- New Zealand.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- London &c. actually surveyed
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: United States Remove Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846