- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- General map of Cairo.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of Liberia
- The city of New York.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: United States Remove Contributor: Cierto, Balentin Remove
Scale ca. 1:3,300,000. Title on verso: Florida & Cuba, 140. Manuscript, pen-and-ink, on tracing paper. Soundings shown in fathoms. Prime meridian: Ferro. Shows Cuba, Bahama Islands, northern Yucatan Peninsula, and the coast ...
- Contributor: Cierto, Balentin
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1757