- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- China-India border.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- The city of New York.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Coahuila Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846