- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Gulf States Remove
Also shows fort and settlements. Depths shown by soundings. Watermark: J. Whatman. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 824 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Printed label describing the map mounted on verso. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 40. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 53. Order number annotated ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1800