- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Scales differ. Manuscript on silk. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Bird's-eye view. Covers four frontier regions of the Manchu Dynasty, Aihun area, a military colony since the middle of the 17th century on the north banks of the Amur, Russian camp in eastern Siberia, Taiwan and Pescadores Islands, and Inner Mongolia. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1697