- Yellowstone National Park
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- The city of New York.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Chinese Remove Location: Eastern Hemisphere Remove Subject: Macau (Special Administrative Region) Remove
Scale ca. 1:760,000. Title pasted on verso. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Translated title: Coastal map of China. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 1. Insets: Huan hai quan tu -- Qi sheng yan hai quan tu -- Qiongzhou tu -- Penghu tu -- Taiwan tu -- Taiwan hou shan tu. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1881