- Map of Liberia
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Chinese Remove Sites and Collections: Findingaids Remove
Consists of pen and ink drawings, pencil sketches, facsimiles, and photographs of aerial views showing all or part of China during the period of World War II. The collection also consists of ...
- Contributor: Wiens, Herold J. (Herold Jacob) - Wiens, Herold J.
- Original Format: Maps