- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Chinese Remove Subject: Flood Control Remove Location: Hubei Sheng Remove
Scale ca. 1:400,000. Oriented with north to the bottom. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Shows flood control on the Yangtze and Han Rivers in Hubei Province. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 16. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Previous call number: G7822.Y3N22 1820 .H8 Vault Oversize AACR2: 650/1; 651/3
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1821