- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- New Zealand.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- The city of New York.
- Memorias geográficas, históricas, económicas y estadísticas de ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Beijing and vicinity.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Chinese Remove Subject: Flood Control Remove Location: Shaanxi Sheng Remove
Scale ca. 1:400,000. Oriented with north to the bottom. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Shows flood control on the Yangtze and Han Rivers in Hubei Province. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 16. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Previous call number: G7822.Y3N22 1820 .H8 Vault Oversize AACR2: 650/1; 651/3
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1821