- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- New Zealand.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- China-India border.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Chinese Remove Subject: Hubei Sheng Remove Location: Yangtze River Remove
Scale ca. 1:400,000. Oriented with north to the bottom. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Shows flood control on the Yangtze and Han Rivers in Hubei Province. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 16. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Previous call number: G7822.Y3N22 1820 .H8 Vault Oversize AACR2: 650/1; 651/3
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1821