- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- China-India border.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Chinese Remove Subject: Hunan Sheng Remove Location: Heng Mountain Remove
Title supplied. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north to the right. Panorama. Shows area along Xiang River from Changsha to Hengzhou (now Hengyang) in central Hunan. Also shows Heng Mountain, one of the five sacred mountains in China, also known as Nanyue, which has many Buddhist temples. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Purchase; Arthur William Hummel; ...
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860