- Chicago, central business section.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Grand Canyon
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Chinese Remove Subject: Hunan Sheng Remove Location: Hengyang Remove
Title supplied. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north to the right. Panorama. Shows area along Xiang River from Changsha to Hengzhou (now Hengyang) in central Hunan. Also shows Heng Mountain, one of the five sacred mountains in China, also known as Nanyue, which has many Buddhist temples. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Purchase; Arthur William Hummel; ...
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860