- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of Liberia
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- A capital do Brasil.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- The city of New York.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639