- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- The city of New York.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639