- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639