- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- New Zealand.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- China-India border.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639