- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639