- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- China-India border.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- The city of New York.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639