- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Grand Canyon
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Yellowstone National Park
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639