- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- China-India border.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639