- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639