- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- General map of Cairo.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- The city of New York.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Subject: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639