- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639