- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- China-India border.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639